Event Types: Antique Car Shows
By far, our most frequently held events are our antique car shows. From April through October we hold eight well-attended events at interesting venues throughout the Baltimore metropolitan area:
- The Baltimore Streetcar Museum - April
- The Baltimore Flowermart - May
- The Cromwell Valley Arts Festival - May
- The B&O Railroad Museum - June
- The Fire Museum of Maryland - July
- The Baltimore Museum of Industry - August
- The Sunshine Grille - September
- The Baltimore Streetcar Museum - October
Our members get to showcase their antique vehicles and, due to the antique car shows, new visitors are attracted to the various venues. Everyone wins!
Have an antique vehicle, but are not a member of Chesapeake Region? Here's a great opportunity to see what the Club is all about. Just show up with your antique vehicle at one of our antique car shows and join the crowd. We'd love to meet you!